Every once in a while, you need to take care of your scalp in the form of a mask. Your scalp doesn’t get nearly as much attention as your strands do, but in reality, it should be the most important part of your hair as that’s where it all spurs from! This hydrating banana scalp mask will infuse much needed moisture to your scalp, promote hair growth and leave your hair healthy and shiny.
Hydrating Banana Scalp Mask
- 1/2 ripe banana
- 2 tsp raw honey
- 2 tbsp coconut milk
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Chamomile essential oil (optional)
- In a bowl, mash the banana.
- Then, add the rest of the ingredients and 10-15 drops of Chamomile essential oil (if using). Mix well
- Massage mask into scalp, making sure entire head is saturated.
- Cover hair with a shower cap and let mask sit for 30 minutes.
- Rinse out and wash normally.
- Use this recipe once a week for healthy hair and a healthy scalp!