- 3 ripe medium-size bananas
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup very strong coffee or espresso, cooled completely
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose white flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
STEP BY STEP PHOTOS
1.In medium mixing bowl, mash peeled bananas with fork and then add sugar, eggs,vanilla extract and coffee.
2.Mix well with fork and add oil
3.Place flour into large mixing bowl. Add salt,baking soda,vinegar.Allow soda to bubble, just a few seconds.
4.Stir well with spoon.
5. Pour banana mixture into bowl with flour.
6.Stir with spoon until smooth. Do not overmix!
7.Line mini-muffin tin with paper cups. Spoon batter into cups, filling about 3/4 of cups.
8.Bake at 375 degree F for 20 to 25 minutes or until medium-dark brown. Test muffins with toothpick or wooden skewer: insert it into center of muffin. If it comes out clean (nothing sticks to it), the muffins are done.