Powder Foundation Recipe
- Corn starch
- Cocoa Powder
1. Place 2 tablespoons corn starch in a bowl.
2. Add cinnamon or cocoa powder until you get the desired shade.
Liquid Foundation Recipe
- Powder foundation made before
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vitamin E oil (for antioxidation)
1. In a double boiler, melt coconut oil while stirring.
2. Add vitamin E oil if desired.
3. Place a tablespoon of powder foundation in a separate bowl.
4. Slowly add coconut oil and vitamin E oil until you reach the desired consistency. Add more oil for a lighter foundation and less for a heavy foundation.
Making concealer? Just add a small amount of oil to the powder for a concentrated formula.